Some facts you may (or may not) want to know about me, your photographer. Teresa Braccini. Me & my camera!!! need I say more!
- I am a happy mom of three…twin boys (yes, double trouble) and a beautiful daughter (biased, I know) 3 teenagers! need I say more!
- I am a coffee addict…at home, Caribou, Starbucks, the local gas station. I love it all!
- I love to dance, though my daughter says maybe I shouldn’t in public!
- I really don’t enjoy running but I do it to try to stay in shape! I love to paint, capture crazy unposed moments with my camera! and love spending time with my favorite people…my hubby, kids, family & friends!
- I wish I made more time to read…love it!
- I despise cooking. If I won the lottery, I’d most definitely have a personal chef…my family would be much happier at dinner!
- My favorite things are: spending time at the lake, vacationing somewhere warm when it is 100 degrees below zero in MN! LOVE the sand in my toes! walking and jogging on the beach.
- I am blessed with a charming and supportive husband who at times needs a mute button!
I’ve always had a passion for photography…I still have some crazy shots from my high school photography class. I really became passionate about photography after the birth of my daughter 15 years ago. I’ve been going crazy with it ever since. A good friend of mine helped me believe I could take it to the next level, and I’m having so much fun with it! I love love love taking new courses & I am constantly learning new techniques and methods of catching your personality!
I can’t wait to meet you and take your photos, leave you with a smile, and of course, enjoy some laughter!